


Today is going to be a hot one. I just checked the weather and it say 96 by 3:00.
Jeff has a cold. I'm taking care of him to get him all better. I imagine it's from all the AC cranking. I guess we will go hang out at the pool when he gets home from work. It's so lovely to have the pool and also to be so close to the beach.
I have to take a ride downtown later. I'll take some photos and put them up tomorrow.
I usually meet Shawna downtown at Port City Java for a quick coffee and a chat. It's one of my favorite things to do. Wilmington has quite a few cafes. It's not uncommon to walk into a cafe for a quick cup and bump into some friends and have a quick chat. It's great. You always see someone you know. Not to mention the coffee is great too. Here are some pics of Wrightsville Beach... Oh yea, that's Leonard at the beach. He likes the sand but is not to crazy about the waves trying to wet his paws. He runs away when the water comes near him. He is very silly.
2 comments:
Leonard looks pretty happy there! I heard how hot it was. So nice that you have a pool. What would you do without it??
This is so much fun! Keep the posts coming....
Post a Comment