
My very good friend Author Shawna Kenney had a book signing for her new book "Impostors" at Jengo's Playhouse in Wilmington, NC on 8-29-08. It was a great night with a bunch of folks coming out to hear Shawna read from "Impostors" and sign her books. "Impostors" is about the characters on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles. Shawna did the interviews and a photographer from Philadelphia took the photos in this very interesting coffee table book (Available at amazon.com). We also were treated to a, as of yet, unreleased version of a film about the same folks as the book is about. Coming to independent theaters soon.Here are some snaps from the evening. I love being the roving photographer. It keeps me busy and I don't have to make to much small talk. Oh yeah, I included one of my freshly straightened hair. I had gone to have my hair done that day and I had a straight and sassy look. I loved it. But I can't do it my self so I'm back to being a curly top. Enjoy...


1 comment:
i see gwenyfar!
oh, you people with naturally curly hair, you never appreciate it. phooey on you. of course, i love change too so who could blame you?
Post a Comment