



Seasons Greetings. So here are some pictures from our holiday photo shoot. Our friends Shawna and Rich have been taking interesting photos of themselves throughout the years and sending them out as holiday postcards. So this year I was the photographer and they dressed up as the painting
"American Gothic."
I took the photos in their yard with their cute little cottage as the backdrop. They were dressed up as the farmer and his wife. We didn't have a pitchfork so a rake and a weed wacker made do. It came out great. So I sort of, sort of, copykated the idea and had Shawna and Rich take photos of Jeff, Leonard and I at Greenfield Lake. Which is right across the street where we live and a huge "park" of our lives. So I thought it was appropriate to take our holiday photos there. So here are some of our 2008 holiday pics, and also a picture of Rich up in a tree.
We love to walk the dog and ride our bikes around the lake. It is a beautiful very southern style lake complete with beautiful birds and wildlife, even a bunch of alligators. Don't be afraid. They haven't eaten anyone yet. One just bit a drunk guy who jumped in the lake in the middle of the night. I think he may have jumped on the gator. So that's what you get when you're drunk and jump on top of alligators.
No comments:
Post a Comment