An unguarded moment

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Posted by Mags Wilder at 7:07 PM
Labels: Jeff playing drums downtown on the waterfront at the Saturday morning Farmers Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Mags Wilder
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
I am a textile artist and we live by the beach. I make goddesswear, lovely fairy-like dresses for women. I'm married to a great guy and we have two wonderful dogs Leonard and Phoebe. It's a nice life, living on the edge of the world in North Carolina. Except when the hurricanes come!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • No title
      • So to start a blog or not to start a blog. It see...

People and Places I Like

  • Ali's Blog
  • Boho Magazine
  • Creative Womens Exchange
  • Goddesswear Myspace
  • Hallies Blog
  • http://filmscratches.blogspot.com/
  • Jessica's Blog
  • Jon Katz's Blog
  • Mary Janes' Farm
  • My Flicker Page-Photos
  • My myspace page
  • ShawnaKenney.Com
  • The Hotel Chelsea Blog
  • Veganic Verses-Shawna and Rich