
So to start a blog or not to start a blog. It seems a bit self indulgent to think that others would even be remotely interested in my life or how it is going. But then I think about how I am so interested in my friends lives that I can view online. Between Myspace, Flicker and blogs we can stay in touch and in the loop just by turning on a computer. How wonderful that a friend can move across the country but I can still witness her life and child growing up. Voila, courtesy of the internet.
I can send her a comment on Myspace, check out photos on Flicker or call them up with my Skype camera. It's just like they are in my living room. Yes, email can be very annoying. There are not enough hours in the day to answer them all. Computers take up so much of our time.
But how wonderful is it at this time when friends and family live in all corners of the world that you can have a glimpse into their daily life. I think it is an opportunity that I don't want to pass up. So here it is... an unguarded moment in my life. Welcome.
3 comments:
add links!
add links!:)
Oh, nice work!! I'm so glad you started. Maybe I'll get back into blogging too...hmmmm....
Post a Comment